1. Denon SC-M41 speakers – a beautiful little system this one D-M41 | HiFi System with CD and Bluetooth | Denon
2. Q Acoustics 2020i – the best speakers i have at the moment. Linked to my TV they are probably underutilized (Much like my Onkyo amp) but I love them, especially when they are playing an LP. Q Acoustics 2020i review | What Hi-Fi?
1. Audio Technica “Grandioso” ATH W1000X – Beautiful to look at, not for wearing while walking, but comfortable and wonderful sound – especially if you link up to a powerful amp like the Asgard 2. Audio Technica ATH-W1000x “Grandioso” | InnerFidelity
2. Beats Solo3 Wireless – Apple is as Apple does – syncing and effortless interplay between hardware and software makes these very cool. Sound pretty tight too. Beats Solo 3 Wireless review | What Hi-Fi?
3. Audio Technica M50 – Oldest set i own and still working perfectly after 11+ years. Very nice introduction to good headphones. Ridiculous cable. Best for the home studios Audio Technica ATH-M50 review | What Hi-Fi?
4. AKG Y50BT – these are incredible sounding for a great price. Best for commuters. Be warned – young children are prone to destroying the Earpadding…which is replaceable from Chinese ebay merchants for a low fee. https://www.whathifi.com/akg/y50bt/review